- Admission to the exhibition is limited to trade professionals in the wine & spirits industry only.
- General public, non-related professionals, students and minors below the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter.
- An admission fee of SGD85 is chargeable to visitors who do not hold either one of the following:
- ProWine Singapore Complimentary Admission Ticket or
- ProWine Singapore Pre-Registration Confirmation Letter
- Admission badges are non-transferable. Visitors may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry to the exhibition.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire.
- Visitors in shorts, bermudas, singlets, slippers or sports sandals will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed.
Trade professionals who wish to visit the exhibition must register through one of the following:
Visitor pre-registration is now open. Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up-to-date with the latest news.
Complimentary Admission Ticket
- Complimentary admission tickets are issued by the exhibitors to their clients.
- The complimentary admission ticket is to be presented along with the visitor’s business card during registration.
- Non-related trade professionals will be denied registration.
- Holders of the complimentary admission ticket are to proceed to the Visitor Registration counters at foyer 2 beside Hall 6 for registration.
- The Visitor Registration counters are open during the show days from 10am and will close 30 minutes before the closing time of the exhibition.
- Holders of the complimentary admission ticket will not be required to pay the admission fee.
- Related trade professionals who are not pre-registered or do not hold a complimentary admission ticket can purchase an admission ticket at SGD85 via the Ticket Sales counter.
- The Ticket Sales counters are located within the Visitor Registration areas at foyer 2 beside Hall 6. They are open during the show days from 10am and will close 30 minutes before the closing time of the exhibition.
- Payment of the admission fee can be made by Visa or Mastercard only.
- The visitor’s business card is to be presented for validation. Non-related trade professionals will not be allowed to purchase the admission ticket.