- Admission to the exhibition is limited to trade professionals in the wine & spirits industry only.
- General public, non-related professionals, students and minors below the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter.
- An admission fee of SGD85 is chargeable to visitors who do not hold either one of the following:
- ProWine Singapore Complimentary Admission Ticket or
- ProWine Singapore Pre-Registration Confirmation Letter
- Admission badges are non-transferable. Visitors may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry to the exhibition.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed.
- All attendees are required to adhere to the specified admission guidelines, failure to do so may result in removal from the exhibition halls. The organiser retains the right to request various forms of identification for verification purposes.
To expedite entry and reduce wait times, we strongly recommend that all visitors self-print their badges prior to the event.
Every attendee must carry a physical badge at all times for access to the exhibition halls.
The badge is strictly non-transferrable. Anyone that do so will get their badge revoked.
Aged 18 & Above
Entrance to the exhibition halls is restricted to attendees aged 18 and older.
No Wheeled Carriers
Access to the exhibition halls is not permitted for attendees with wheeled carriers.
No Shorts Allowed
Dress code for show entrance: Business attire with covered shoes
Covered Shoes Required
All shoes must be worn in accordance with the *Shoes Policy below.
Trade professionals who wish to visit the exhibition must register through one of the following:
- Payment of the admission fee can be made by Visa or Mastercard only.
- The visitor’s business card is to be presented for validation. Non-related trade professionals will not be allowed to purchase the admission ticket.