Visitor admission policy and fees
- Admission to the exhibition is limited to trade professionals in the wine & spirits industry only.
- General public, non-related professionals, students and minors below the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter.
- An admission fee of SGD85 is chargeable to visitors who do not hold either one of the following:
- ProWine Singapore Complimentary Admission Ticket or
- ProWine Singapore Pre-Registration Confirmation Letter
- Admission badges are non-transferable. Visitors may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry to the exhibition.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire.
- Visitors in shorts, bermudas, singlets, slippers or sports sandals will not be allowed entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed.
Trade professionals who wish to visit the exhibition must register through one of the following:
Visitor pre-registration to open soon.. Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up-to-date with the latest news.
Complimentary Admission Ticket
- Complimentary admission tickets are issued by the exhibitors to their clients.
- The complimentary admission ticket is to be presented along with the visitor’s business card during registration.
- Non-related trade professionals will be denied registration.
- Holders of the complimentary admission ticket are to proceed to the Visitor Registration counters at Hall 2 for registration.
- The Visitor Registration counters are open during the show days from 10am and will close 30 minutes before the closing time of the exhibition.
- Holders of the complimentary admission ticket will not be required to pay the admission fee.
- Related trade professionals who are not pre-registered or do not hold a complimentary admission ticket can purchase an admission ticket at SGD85 via the Ticket Sales counter.
- The Ticket Sales counters are located within the Visitor Registration areas. They are open during the show days from 10am and will close 30 minutes before the closing time of the exhibition.
- Payment of the admission fee can be made in cash or by Visa or Mastercard only.
- The visitor’s business card is to be presented for validation. Non-related trade professionals will not be allowed to purchase the admission ticket.